Thursday, November 6, 2008

No naps!

Today was a typical day for Langley and I, breakfast right away and playing on the floor. Within twenty minutes all of the toys are scattered thruout the room and Langley has touched each one at least twice. Snacks for Langley are given all day and are in drive by form. I keep goldfish and cherrios on hand all day. When she wants some she just stops by the couch and opens her mouth. Still no nap yet. Lunch was simple, lunchable and juice. More playing on the floor and chasing the dogs around the house. Still no nap. I even tried to slow things down. Wrapped her up and gave her a warm bottle. All she wanted to do was play, so we packed up and went to the park. Langley is still a small little bug and she barely fits in the baby swing, but she really likes the back and forth motion in the air. We stayed at the park and the lake for about two hours. I think that may have worked because she only made it halfway thru dinner and was out. She even slept while I was putting her pjs on and changing her diaper. Out by six thirty. I don't think I will last much longer. Sleep tight. Charlie

2 comments:

The Sprinkle's said...

I am so happy that I found your blog! Sara White (*Young) told me she sees you at the hospital and that she talked Charlie the other day! I can't wait to read about you guys each week! Come visit our blog if you want
littlesprinkle.blogspot.com
Brooke Sprinkle (previously Seaton)

Sara White said...

I blogstalked you through Brooke! Your little Langley is soooo adorable! Good job with the baby makin!