Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Charlie and I got up before Langley woke up and enjoyed some cottage cheese and fruit while reading the paper. After Langley finished breakfast we packed up and set out for the voting center. We anticipated a long wait so I was prepared with snacks and put Langley in the moby wrap. Much to our surprise we were only at there for twenty minuets. Later, Charlie had a hair appointment and Langley and I decided to join him for the outing. I ended up leaving Charlie's appointment with shoulder length hair, haha. I had been resisting the urge to cut my hair, afraid of ending up with the "mommy cut" but, I'm loving my shorter do. Next, we grabbed lunch and headed off to Costco. We went there to purchase some shatter proof Christmas ornaments and left with a few books for Langley, a new dog bed for Max and a box of gum. I don't know how they do it but, I've decided it's physically impossible to leave that store with one item. Charlie went to the shifter cart track this evening so Langley and I got to have a girls night. She finally discovered the Tupperware cabinet, the only cabinet without a lock, and decided to climb in and empty it out. I snapped a few pictures that I posted below. I'm still figuring out how to post things in this blog so I apologise for the awkward layout. We shared spaghetti-os and grilled cheese for dinner and after a bath Langley went to bed. As I'm composing this post Barack Obama has been announced as the President elect and Jon McCain is giving his concedance speech. What an awesome presidential race we just experienced! I an so greatful to have the privlege to vote I hope Langley will experience something similar when she is able to vote.

2 comments:

Heidi Nielson said...

Hey, I was so excited to get your comment and see your blog! It will be fun to get to catch up!!!!
Heidi

The Clonts Column said...

These pics of her are my favorites of Langley! I just wanna nipple on her little baby bottom! This is Dallas btw